You are here
GoKayakingAdmin | 06/01/2017 10:18:00
Here is a unique opportunity to try paddle sports with Go Kayaking North West!
As an added incentive we are offering FREE Taster sessions throughout January!
Go Kayaking North West is nestled on the bank of the Bridgewater Canal and offers a safe environment for anyone who wants to give paddle sports a try.
This a great opportunity to try something new and battle through the January blues! Come and have some fun and games on the canal in the form of taster sessions!
We will supply:
* The canoes & Kayaks.
* The paddles
*The buoyancy aids
* The experienced coaches for 90 minutes of FREE fun!
* Changing Facilities are available on site.
* Tea & Coffee
Due to a massive uptake in this, we require a booking in advance – This can be done by clicking this link – BOOK ONLINE
Over the phone 01928 710 770 or email us.
What do will I get to do on these sessions?
* Learn to Canoe, Kayak or SUP safely and learn to control your craft of choice.
* Go on a short journey down the canal or play games; either way we guarantee you’ll have a fun time on the water!
All abilities are welcome, whether you're looking to do something on your own or as a family.
This really does make a great day out!
Sessions are limited to a maximum of 6 people, this is to ensure we deliver an excellent service to anyone who comes on one of our sessions.
We aim to cater to anyone with additional needs, however our minimum age is 8 years old, anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian on the water at all times. These sessions will be led by qualified and experienced coaches, with risk assessments and operating procedures ensuring that participants remain safe and happy whilst developing that spirit of adventure. You can bring your own kit (If you have it) if not then we will supply it!
All you need to bring with you is:
* Yourself and anyone who’s up for having a great time!
* Any medication you may need – We ask everyone to fill out a confidential form to make us aware of any pre-existing medical conditions we may need to know about.
* A spare change of clothes
* A towel
* Appropriate footwear, which you don’t mind getting wet!
These sessions are only FREE over January and will revert back to the usual price of £15.00 per person at the start of February.
*Sun cannot be guaranteed.*
Due to a massive uptake in this we require a booking in advance – This can be done by clicking this link – BOOK ONLINE
Events & Workshop
Terms and Conditions
My message Close